Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New ways - the Wolfstock

I´ve decided to abandon the Eventorbot. After I calculated that I needed at least 100€ more to make the machine work properly I checked what different frames would cost.

There aren´t many frame kits but once I looked up the Delta design and also found out how cheap aluminum extrusions are I decided on the Wolfstock http://wolfmanjm.github.io/wolfstock/



There isn´t much published about this machine so I will leave my opinions along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Have you made any progress on the Wolfstock?
    I'm just starting to gather the bits necessary to build one and I'm keen to get more info on how they perform.
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No :) My original printer fell apart and I need it fixed in order to produce the brackets.

      Delete